The Vertical Beamer is extremely versatile, and can attach to almost any angle beam while requiring very little effort to install. The Vertical Beamer can accommodate a flange width of 3” to 12” and a thickness of up 1”. It can also be used on the top or bottom flange. Do you like it better on the top or the bottom?
* The Vertical Beamer is a stationary attachment for an H or I beam which means that it won’t troll with you, but will provide an anchor point when there’s no horizontal beam to tie off to.
* This anchor attaches to vertical, angled, and horizontal beams. It’ll attach to any direction beam you throw at it. Spontaneous protection.
* The anchor attached by hand tightening and requires no additional tools to install.
* The Vertical Beamer can accommodate a retractable lifeline making it functional with virtually every connecting device you already own.
* This Beamer can also accommodate vertical and horizontal cable lifelines, which allows you to provide protection to a number of individuals at once and a little bit more working mobility. Dancing anyone?
* Meets all applicable OSHA Requirements.